- What type of flooring is to be installed?
- New Construction or Remodel?
- What condition is the subfloor in? Five words to remember in subfloor prep: clean, smooth, structurally sound, level and dry.
- Has the subfloor been tested for Moisture and pH?
- What is the subfloor and what is it over?
All of these and other conditions can vary from job to job. Each set of unique conditions has a very specific series of steps required to prepare the substrate prior to installing the prep materials and then, the finish flooring. The finished floor is only as good as the base or the subfloor is!Come in and browse our huge showroom of products and we will be happy to help you whether it be a DIY project or an Indoor City installed project. After your floor is installed correctly you will be happy and rest assured it will last for years to come - and continue to be the look you always dreamed of.
Alterna Tile Floor
Pre-finished wood flooring.