Buying a new floor should be exciting.
When you come to Indoor City, we want to make your floor buying process fun, easy and affordable. Our designers will work with you, paying close attention to all the details of your job. We stay with you from the planning stage, measuring and quoting the project all the way to the final installation in your home. Here is what you can expect when you come to us as your flooring store:
Visit our floor store showroom
- Coming into our floor store showroom
should be a fun and enjoyable experience. When you come in you will meet one of our accredited interior designers who can help you with your project, whether it’s choosing a few floor tiles for your bathroom or renovating your entire home. We have the experience to give you the look you want at a price you can afford.
Discuss your flooring project
- Our designers will work with you to get a real understanding of what you want to achieve for your project. We will take detailed notes and even come out to your home. Coordinating your flooring with colors and themes of your home is something we take a lot of pride in. Once we thoroughly understand your project, we can show you actual flooring options right in the store. When you have decided on a few options you more than welcome to take our samples home to see how they will look in your rooms. Seeing the sample in the setting of your project can make a world of difference. If you prefer, our designers can bring the samples to your home when they come to measure.
- When you are in the showroom, Indoor City will schedule an in-home, free estimate, for you. Our designers will personally come out and take measurements of your job or we will send one of our knowledgeable estimators out. They can answer any of your questions when they are out at your home. We will discuss possible issues and be with you every step of the way.
Once we get the drawing and/or measurements back, the designers will work up an estimate of the selections you have made. We will call and email this detailed quote to you. We will review it and answer any of your questions.
Click here to request an estimate.
- Once you have decided to purchase your flooring, we can take a deposit over the phone and get your project on our schedule. We will order all your material at this time, as Indoor City does not stock any items. Once your flooring products are in, we double check it to make sure it is the correct material.
- Our certified installers will come out to your home and remove your old flooring (if needed) and install your new floor. Since the entire project is through Indoor City, we remain accountable at every step in the process, ensuring that the job and result is done right.
- Home renovations add value to your home. Our designers will always point you in the right direction with the hottest trends or those classic looks that never go out of style. Please come visit our showroom and we will make the floor buying process a great experience, and you will want to come back for more.